Rather than completely fill the links box to the right I thought I would assemble a few more Southern related links here.
Search My Blog
- RT @kernowmodelrail: Very small number of R3087 Hornby Pull-Push Train Pack OO Gauge available again -... fb.me/2xJ1bmCFV 6 hours ago
- A lazy day in the sun by the pool is the order of the day! 6 hours ago
- RT @themiltonjones: Surely G8 open to attack from any game of Battleships? 6 hours ago
- Tired feet after exploring the old Quarter of Barcelona today seemed to walk for miles, it's a big quarter! 21 hours ago
- RT @TurnipRail: I am always curious about the fawning over Brunel; yes he was a great engineer,but he was a poor businessman - which was es… 1 day ago
- Slightly overcast he in Barcelona this morning, but nice and warm. Not the best of starts to a vacation yesterday, but that's another story! 1 day ago
See Fisherton Sarum on Tour
Currently the confirmed exhibitions in the calender are as follows:
13th / 14th July 2013 – Hartlepool – Hornby Magazine Live Exhibition - Hartlepool College of Further Education
8th / 9th March 2014 - Basingstoke and North Hampshire Model Railway Society - Aldworth Science College, Basingstoke, RG22 6HA
15th / 16th February 2014 – Watford MRC Finescale Exhibition - Parmiters School, High Elms Lane, Garston, Watford. WD25 0UU
10th / 11th May 2014 – Salisbury and South Wilts Railway Society - Michael Herbert Hall, South Street, Wilton
18th /19th October 2014 – Festival of Model Railways – Peterborough East of England Showground
Copyright NoticeAll images in this blog are copyright myself and or Chris Nevard / Hornby Magazine and or Paul Bason / BRM Magazine (see links above) posted here with their kind permisison. This Web Site and any of its contents may not be copied, translated or distributed in any manner (electronic, web or printed) without the prior written consent of Graham Muspratt.